3rd International South Asian Biotechnology Conference- 2017 (SABC-2017)
Kathmandu, Nepal. March 16-18, 2017
Theme: REGIONAL CO-OPERATION FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY
3rd International South Asian Biotechnology Conference -2017
With immense pleasure
we invite you to attend the 3rd International South AsianBiotechnology Conference 2017 to be held at Kathmandu, Nepal from March 16-18, 2017. Nepal Biotechnology Society, Central Department of Biotechnology, Tribhuvan University, and Center for Molecular Dynamics Nepal is going to organize this occasion in collaboration with South Asian University, New Delhi,India.
The theme of the upcoming occasion is "REGIONAL CO-OPERATION FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY". We believe, the conference, will generate opportunities of exchanging concepts and views among thefaculties, postdoctoral, PhDs and graduate students from different countries within the SAARCregion. Similarly as the 1st SABC 2015 held in Delhi, India and the 2nd SABC 2016, this present oneSABC 2017 will also bringthe researchers close to each other to have information about the nature of the research andacademic activities within SAARC countries that will help to promote cooperation, coordination and collaborations amongst SAARC countries. Nepal though a developing country will also achieve significant advances in human andsocial development since independence, including in progress in gender equity, education, food production, environment, agriculture, forestry, medicine and public health and population control. The Tribhuvan University established 1959 has a lot of contribution in various fields'of science, management and in humanities. The 3rdopportunity to develop new friendships and conglomerates among thescientists of this region. Therefore we request you all to attend.For more detailed information please visit the website- www.SABC2017.org
For detail contact:
Dr. Sameer Dixit, Director, email: email@example.com
Chairman, Organizing Committee Convener, Organizing Committee
*Students, PhD students and Post-doctoral fellows should present their identification either signed bythe head of the institutes or departments.
The registration fee includes:
- Participation of one registered person in the Conference
- Publishing of the abstracts in the scientific proceeding of the conference
- Registration package
- Tea and Lunch during the conference.
- The fees do NOT include accommodation and the booking must be arranged individually.
- By Paying the fees you agree that complete amount is non-refundable.
- If fees are paid after December 15, 2016 then papers/articles may not be included in conference proceedings.
Nepal Biotechnology Association
Rastriya Banijya Bank Thapathali, Kathmandu, Nepal
Account no.: 143001470210
- Payment can be directly made through Bank transfer to the following Bank Accounts by the International participants:
Swift Code: RBBANPKA
- Nepali participants can make payment to the following account.
Bank Account: 143001470210 Rastriya Banijya Bank